- Trump’s private helicopter was spotted landing on his new helipad in Mar-a-Lago
- The landing pad passed inspection and was ready to use last month
- But the president returned to his resort from West Palm Beach via motorcade
- Secret Service security protocol prohibits him from flying in his private chopper
- Trump is only allowed to air travel in Air Force One or Marine One
Donald Trump’s private helicopter was the first to test out his new Mar-a-Lago helipad as it was spotted making a landing this weekend.
The landing pad, which was built for Marine One, passed inspection and has been ready for use since last month, according to town officials.
Secret Service security protocol requires the president to only fly in Air Force One or Marine One. Trump has not flown in his private helicopter since his inauguration, the agency said.
Scroll down for video
Donald Trump’s private helicopter was parked on the president’s new helipad outside of his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida this weekend
Trump has not flown in his private helicopter since his inauguration due to Secret Service security protocol
The White House did not disclose information about why the chopper flew out to the estate
The red and white chopper emblazoned with the…
click here to read more